“The Netflix One” which is also “The New Video Games One”. We certainly loves us some games and video content, and this week, that’s about all we talk about. So if you hate those things, you probably hate us, so just stop reading this and go away. If you’re still here be prepared to enjoy a lively discussion on TV/Netflix/Hulu/Etc. and then a “borked”-style preview of the Fall 2009 video game releases.
– the rev
- Dan Brown’s new novel: The Lost Symbol
- Nerdcore Rising documentary
- Effort to shush loud TV commercials. FCC may intervene!
- Half-Life 2 sounds replaced with some dude’s mouth-effects
- Left 4 Dead, zombies replaced with TELETUBBIES! (now there’s something for the Australian government to ban)
- Geek/Dork/Dweeb Venn Diagram
Fall ’09 Games: (the good ones)